SINGER 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine with Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate
- Extra-High Sewing Speed of 1,100 stitches per minute gives you professional speed for faster results
- Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame ensures that the machine remains still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- 11 Built-In Stitches - essential, stretch, decorative, 1 automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Warranty: 25 year limited parts; 90 days full coverage.
Details: The SINGER 4411 Heavy Duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the 4411 Heavy Duty can sew through just about anything you throw at it. Convenient features including a top drop-in bobbin, drop feed for free-motion sewing, automatic four-step buttonhole, and adjustable presser foot pressure add a new dimension of ease to heavy-duty sewing.