SINGER 14SH6540 Differential-Feed Serger Sewing Machine
- Two-needle sewing machine with speeds up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- Differential feed for versatility; color-coded threading; easy tension adjustment
- Adjustable stitch width (3.0 to 6.7 mm) and stitch length (2.0 to 4.0 mm)
- Easy conversion to free-arm sewing; built-in accessory storage
- Measures approximately 15 by 13 by 12-2/7 inches; 25-year limited warranty. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
Details: With this 3/4 thread machine the stitches are made with 3 or 4 cones of thread. The needles are SINGER type #2022, which are essentially sewing machine needles, but a little more heavy duty.