GeekDigg Mini Handheld Fabric Steamer
GeekDigg Mini Handheld Fabric Steamer For Clothes Fast Heat-up Powerful Garment Steamer Iron Perfect for Home &TravelBrand:
- [TWO-in-ONE FUNCTION]: Ironing :get ready to remove all wrinkles and creases efficiently. Cleaning: Two convenient removable attachments linen brush and bristle brush to meet steaming needs, which can remove fluff, dust and dirt.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE] : It is portable and travel-friendly compact design which will save a lot space as well as allow you to carry at anytime and anywhere!
- [SAVE TIME& HIGHLY EFFICIENT] Heating up quickly only about 1 min. 5 holes penetrate the clothes quickly and deeply with powerful steam and finally turn your clothes from frumpy to fantastic so fast. Saving your time and money on unnecessarily dry cleaning .
- [READILY AVAILABLE] Easy to use in daily life.Just add water in the tank, plug your steamer, adjust temperature knob to max.Next, put it on safety base and wait for about 1 minute to heat up. When the red indicator light turns off, adjust the switch to appropriate level . Then press the button of burst steam till steam comes out and enjoy using it.
- [HIGH QUALITY&WELL-DESIGNED] The quick crease removal is high quality with sturdy and wearable 5 holes ceramic plate, which able you to use for a long time. Multi-range temperate button, well-designed water tank and ergonomic anti-slip handle are all specially designed make it a perfect tool to keep your wardrobe and household fabrics fresh and wrinkle-free.
How to use
First, add the water in the tank not more than the max line or it will leak or spill when you ironing.
Second, plug and then the indicator light turns red.
Third, adjust the temperature button to the max and put it on base for 1 min until the light turns off.
Fourth, adjust the temperature switch to high/middle/low according to varied kinds of fabrics.If you need to use the powerful steam, adjust it to highest level. Select what you need: "." is suitable for NYLON, ".." for WOOL and SLIK, "..."for COTTON.
Finally press the burst steam button and enjoy using it.
Install and Take Apart Brushes
Installation: Make the head of the bristle/linen brush lock to the soleplate head. Then push the back of the bristle/linen brush to lock to the soleplate till the switch is locked.
Detachment: Slip the switch down and raise the bristle/linen brush's back until it detaches from the soleplate.
a.Do not use it without filling water before.
b.Please assemble the bristle brush and lint brush with the soleplate when use.
c.Put it on a piece of cloth or heat insulating net over clothes before ironing.
d.Do not use the streamer on leather,velvet, impregnated furniture or sensitive materials in case get damaged.
e.Never fill the water tank with chemical substances or chemically distill water.
f.Children are not allowed to use unless an adult is guiding him.
g.Unplug and turn off the temperature adjusting knob in advance before filling and cleaning.
h.Never hold your hand over the steam spray or the hot metal parts.
i.NEVER attempt to attach or detach the accessories when it is heating up. Risk of burns!
j.Avoid touching it when the steamer is too hot.