Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger
Brand: Brother Sewing
- The DZ1234 Serger includes Blind Hem Stitch Foot, Gathering Foot and Piping Foot, plus 2 sets of starter thread to give you everything you need to create customized, high-end finishes on all your designs. More than a $75 value!
- Sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute to create couture-level fashions faster than ever.
- Enjoy reliable, Easy Color-Coded Threading so you no longer have to struggle to thread your serger.
- The Differential Fabric Feed offers a 0.7 - 2.0 ratio on many fabrics, even lightweight knits, offering durable and consistent stitch quality virtually every time.
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.0mm and 7.0mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Release Date: 2013-09-27
Up to 1,300 Stitches Per MinuteSave time when sewing your next design. Sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute to create couture-level fashions with beautiful serged seam finishes.
Differential feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0Helps improve stitch quality on all types of fabric and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge finishes on specialty fabrics.
Convenient Stitch Width ControlAdjust between 3.0mm and 7.0mm to find the ideal stitch width to create serged seam finishes that lie flat, especially on lightweight fabrics.
Make a fashion statement!The DZ1234 Serger is designed for the designer in you so you can enjoy creating and finishing clothing and accessories that truly match your style. Use the differential feed adjustments to easily create stylish ruffling, add a decorative zipper to any outfit, or create your own piping using fabric strips and piping cord. Dream up your creation, and bring it to life on this extremely affordable, yet feature-packed, machine!
Re-fashion your wardrobe!A great way to start sewing and serging is to re-fashion items in your own closet. Have fun combining fabrics and textures, and transform clothes you rarely wear into 'front of the closet' favorites. Instead of spending money on alterations, see how easy it is to hem a pair of pants, or take in a seam yourself. Simple serger techniques can take your design and make it ready for the runway in no time. The DZ1234 Serger includes feet and thread to get you started:
• Blind hem stitch foot - While designed for blind stitching, the foot works well for edge stitching, lace and fabric edge joining
• Gathering foot - Connect fabric layers and edge finish in one step
• Piping foot - Create your own piping using fabric strips and piping cord
• 2 Thread sets – Get started quickly and easily with the included sets of starter thread
About Brother International CorporationBrother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
(Stitches Per Minute)
1" x 2.5")
(Stitches Per Minute)